Engineering Project Support
£25 - 30k
Excellent opportunity to move to a successful and rapidly growing organisation that is constantly winning contracts, so they are very stable and secure. Work in an interesting and fast moving environment with a great “team ethos”. They have a robust business plan and investment into development for all employees.
• Managing project budgets, cost etc.
• Construct timescale schedule
• Liaise with other departments for project schedule
• Agree reporting schedule with client
• Manage project change and adapt data accordingly
• Worked in an engineering/manufacturing environment
• Previous support in a fast moving environment for multiple stakeholders
• Experience of using a system to manipulate data – MS Project, ERP or MRP systems
• £25 – 30k
• Opportunity for personal development
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on 0113 2453540, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.