Engineering Projects Manager
Package includes Pension and 25 days holiday
Very keen to introduce you to our new role with a market leader in their field, with a global presence. Our client is well known within the industry for their high quality product, their bespoke product range and their willingness to provide the best service possible. The role could be exactly what you are looking for.
The company are going from strength to strength with key clients expanding orders as well as an increase of work coming from different market sectors. The addition of a engineering projects manager to the team adds to the organic growth from the last couple of years, with future expansion in the pipeline planned over the next three years.
Engineering Projects Manager in this business have full project autonomy from sales hand over through to final equipment sign off for projects. You will be managing projects ranging from £100,000 up to £1 million and could be managing several projects at the same time alongside the commissioning phase of the project.
The Engineering Projects Manager role will involve:
- Taking the agreed brief and budget from the sales director.
- Planning the design work required with the internal design team.
- Planning and organising manufacturing and assembly work required.
- Being customer liaison throughout the whole project and managing any variations to order during the project.
- Travelling to customer sites to discuss progress and issues on projects.
- Dealing with the whole project from start through to completion
- Securing any external design or manufacturing resource required on projects.
I am looking for an Engineering Projects Manager with:
- Experience running projects for the delivery of machinery or capital equipment.
- Someone who loves solving problems on projects.
- Someone who builds excellent relationships with customers.
- Someone based in the Coventry area as you need to be commutable to the office.
- A proven track record with an engineering project manager role – ideally special purpose machinery
- £40,000 – 45,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Stakeholder pension
- All travel to customer sites is expensed.