£49,000 + Pension + Overtime
Monday to Friday – Days only
Benefits – Realistic OTE £60k + Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
A global systems integrator that specialises in automated warehousing and storage solutions. This company have sites all over the UK and work with a portfolio of household names in the retail and pharmaceutical industry.
The technology they use to fully automate their customers sites is second to none and they also supply the engineers to maintain and develop each site as part of the contract with their customers. As a result, they are now looking to open a brand-new site for one of their key customers in Leeds and need a lead maintenance engineer support this.
This new site will not go live for 6 months so the lead maintenance engineer plays a big part in getting things set up and ready for launch.
Working regular days Monday to Friday, the lead maintenance engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and develop the ppm system
- Respond to emergency breakdowns across the site
- Implement the stores area / processes
- You will be working on various conveyor systems, Robotics, shuttles, and auto bagging machines.
- This will be a mix of electrical and mechanical systems
- The Lead maintenance engineer will be apprentice trained to NVQ 3 in electrical or mechanical engineering
- You must be multi-skilled with experience from an automated manufacturing background
- As a lead engineer this will become a supervisory role longer term so experience managing small teams is an advantage
- £49K for a day’s regular role is a good start + Paid overtime to help increase your earnings
- This is a brand-new site full of state-of-the-art complex machinery and robotics
- The company is secure, and the training is first class
If you would like to find out more, please email your CV to Dalvir.malli@ata-recruitment.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation