Field Service Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £37,000 K - £38000 K + Overtime !!!!!
SHIFT PATTERN: Day shift pattern
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 23 days holiday + 8 statutory days
- Standard Pension contribution
- In-house training
- Vehicle provided
We are currently in search of an experienced electrical field service engineer for a company based in West Yorkshire.
The company is a fast growing heavy industrial manufacturer, who is dominating the market with their high in-demand products.
This family business has been established for over 150 years and have now expanded and accumulated over 27 sites throughout the UK.
THE ROLE OF A FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Responsible for the electrical and some mechanical maintenance of all machinery and equipment at various sites.
- Ensure that any electrical problems are rectified as a priority, aiding with mechanical problems.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance at various company sites.
- Liaise with external contractors.
- Carry out checks and inspection of plant, machinery and equipment.
- Liaising closely with production team.
- Ensuring all equipment meets company, legal and health & safety requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the workshop and individual toolboxes are maintained to the highest standards.
- Identification of improvements that can be made to production lines, individual machinery or other operations.
- Ensuring that engineering supplies requested are appropriate to engineering works being carried out.
- Managing engineering supplies inventory and re-ordering when required in line with agreed budget.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the multiple site, equipment and processes
- Travelling extensively throughout Yorkshire.
THE IDEAL FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER.
We are looking for a field service engineer who:
- has completed their NVQ level 3 electrical qualification or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Is confident reading schematic drawing’s
- Is willing to travel to various sites in Yorkshire.
If you think you are the right field service engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation