Field Service Engineer
£33,000 - £40,000 + Car and benefits
Do you enjoy a new challenge?
Putting your skills to the test?
Then this is the role for you!
My client is the leading regional air compressor service provider and distributor to the automotive and industrial markets.
As a Field Service Engineer, you would be required to travel to Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex and Greater London doing maintenance, callouts and repair work.
The role as a Field Service Engineer
- To carry out routine maintenance on all makes and types of compressed air equipment including rotary screw, vane and reciprocating compressors.
- To attend breakdown visits to conduct assessment, fault finding and repairs.
- To carry out the installation of compressed air equipment and pipework, when required.
- Typically covering Kent, Greater London, Essex, Surrey and Sussex.
- The candidate will report directly to the in-house Service team.
The ideal candidate:
- Mechanical-electrical field service experience.
- Experience in plant maintenance and fault finding. Particularly beneficial would be experience relating to compressed air equipment.
- Electrical competence (certification not required). Knowledge of star delta motor starters would be advantageous
- Will have a thorough approach, experience in solving mechanical and technical problems
- Good general presentation, communication and professional conduct
- Full clean UK driving license and happy to be mobile
The reward package:
- £33.000 - £40,000 basic (dependent on experience)
- Plus overtime and door-to-door travel time
- Company mobile phone
- Company vehicle
- Uniform provided
- Comprehensive on-going training and support
- 21 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation