Role: Field Service Engineer
Package: £45,000 + Up to £4k annual bonus + training
Shifts: Mon - Fri Days
Location: Edmonton, Bedford and Boreham.
Including a fully expensed company van.
My client is a family run recycling business that has grown into one of the world’s leading metal processing companies both globally and in the UK. Established over 25 years ago, the company have seen exponential growth not only in size but also reinvestments. As a company that is built on self-development and improvement, the business currently reinvests over 90% of their profits back into sectors such as their in-house engineering function.
With the current global pressures to increase the effectiveness of recycling and in turn reduce our carbon footprint the company are continuing to grow. Therefore, if you are looking to work for a company that value their engineers and reinvest into the business then this is the perfect role for you. This is a great opportunity for a field service engineer to join the team and further develop their career in a day’s-based maintenance role.
This field service engineer role will involve:
- No overnights or stay aways required as you will be back home at the end of each working day.
- An opportunity to join a well-established internal engineering function and assist in the development of continuous improvement and PPM schedules.
- Reactive and PPM work on various shredders, sheers, mobile plant equipment, granulators, presses, and general recycling equipment.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contactors, and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as pipework filler, sealers, valves, pumps, bearings, belts, and hydraulic equipment.
- Working a day’s role of 45 hours a week Mon – Fri (flexible on hours as long as contracted 45 hours a week are met).
- Predominantly working out of Edmonton but a fully exposed company van is provided for travel between the 2 other local sites.
To be successful in the application for this field service engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be comfortable working both inside and out.
Along with this role as a field service engineer you will receive:
- A fully expensed company van for commute to site.
- Onsight training, learning any specific requirements of the kit.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Up to £4k annual bonus.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
- Prospect of internal promotion as well as vacancies all over the world.
If interested apply online and send your CV to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation