Field Service Engineer / Mobile Service Engineer / Mechanical Biased with some electrical skills
Permanent – Based Essex / Suffolk / East London / Kent
£28k basic + overtime + fully expensed van (average earnings of £35k-£40k)
This company is a market leading design, manufacturer and installer of pump systems that is currently going through an aggressive growth phase. As a result of this growth and winning several new projects, there has been an increased demand for service engineers from their clients to help maintain the reliability of their products and systems. If you think you are right for this role, please contact Steve Harrhy on 07827295376 or send your CV to email@example.com
The role of the Service Engineer will involve the following duties:
- 60% of the role will be providing planned service on a wide range of diesel and electric pumps and systems
- Home Counties to South Coast and East Coast
- Changing of oil filters
- Checking over electrical connectors
- Checking alignment of the engine and pump
- 30% of the role will be repairs of components within the system
- Replacement of pumps, batteries, connectors, relays
- Changing gaskets, cylinder heads, valves
- Electrical work is 12/24v DC battery powered
- 10% of the role will be installation of complete systems
- Monday – Friday; paid door to door, some overtime required / available on weekends; Average earnings of £35k - £40k.
The Service Engineer must possess the following key skills:
- Experience in the service or maintenance of internal combustion engines is key
- Could have previously worked as pump service engineers, vehicle technicians, ex forces, forklift truck service engineers
- Ability to fault find and repair in a methodical manner
- Ideally a mechanical qualification
- 17th / 18th edition would be a bonus
- Presentable and excellent communication; will be the face of the business whilst at clients sites.
- Flexible; able to go to a variety of sites at the drop of a hat.
- Team player, motivated.
The benefits of this position:
- Rapidly growing organisation, with opportunities to progress.
- Extremely stable business operating in a secure market.
- A wide range of training is available.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.