£29K-£31K + Van + 6-8K OT + Full Product Training
Despite these tough economic times this company has actually seen an increase in demand for their special purpose machinery in 2020. As the number 1 in their niche market, they have built their enviable reputation based on product quality and innovation, as well as a commitment to providing the highest levels of customer aftercare. As a result of their ever-expanding order book they are looking to add another Service Engineer to their team
As a Service Engineer you will be working from home and covering the Midlands. Your role will include:
- Planned service calls
- Mechanically you will be working on pneumatics, compressors, conveyors, pipework
- Electrically you will be working on 3 phase motors, control panels, instrumentation
- Fault finding through PLC’s checking inputs and outputs
The ideal Service Engineer will need
- A mechanical or electrical qualification
- In terms of experience, you could be a recent forces leaver, currently in a maintenance engineering role looking to move into the field or a service engineer looking for a fresh challenge.
- Enjoy the autonomy of being field based and customer facing
The successful Service Engineer will receive full product training, including PLC’s. The business prides itself on its retention record therefore you can expect good long-term prospects and future development, as well as the security of working fort a recession proof business
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.