Job title – Field Service Engineer (Mechanical)
Location – Covering M5 Corridor
Salary & Package – £30k basic (rising to £34k on completion of Qualifications) OTE with Overtime £34k + Van
About the Company
Our client specialises in the service and installation of refuelling systems for Transportation Hubs, Rail Depots and the Military. The business has experienced a good period of growth over the last two years, increasing their turnover by £2 million since 2019. Thanks to this growth through the securing of new contracts, the business are looking to expand their Field Service Team to meet higher demands.
The business operate a Regional Service function meaning Engineers will be able to reach their customer’s sites same day and Engineers will very rarely be asked to stay away, with Fridays usually spent at home writing up service reports for jobs completed during the week. They also offer specific product and safety training (COMPEX), which when completed would mean an increase in salary for the Engineers as each course is module is signed off.
About the role
Covering the M4 & M5 corridors from West Midlands down to Bristol and Reading, the Field Service Engineer will be responsible for routine services, installation of new machines, plus attending breakdowns when required. Work includes:
- Calibration and Testing of pump and pressure lines, as well as gauging systems as part of both the routine services and installation of new equipment.
- Routine maintenance which would include the inspection and replacement of any worn pumps, pipework and valves.
- Installation of new refuelling systems, or upgrades to older systems.
- Producing inspection reports to ensure all equipment is within guidelines (COMPEX).
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have a recognised Mechanical Engineering Qualification (Level 3 City & Guilds, NVQ or Equivalent).
- Must have experience maintaining pump and pipework systems.
The client is keen to speak to anyone who has previous experience with refuelling systems or equipment. Specific product experience is not necessary as full product training, along with COMPEX 11, will be provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.