Packing Operative x 6
Night Shift (Sunday – Wednesday)
Leicester City Centre
£9.00 per hour
My client is a leading manufacturer within savoury food items for large supermarkets such as Asda and Morrisons. Due to an increase in Demand they’re looking for up to 6 packing operatives to assist them on an initial 1-month contract but with the possibility of going permanent within the future. They have put a lot of measures in place to ensure they’re adhering to all distancing measures during this time and put health and safety as a number 1 priority within their business.
What will the day to day duties be?
- Packing of food products
- Quality checking products
- Working towards deadlines to hit production targets
- Basic packaging machine operation.
- Working Sunday – Wednesday night shift 7pm – 7am
What experiences do you need for this role?
- Previous picker/packer work within the food industry
- Knowledgeable and up to date with all health and safety and Hygiene standards
- Fluent in speaking and reading English
- Hygiene License (Preferred)
What are the benefits of this position?
- 4 day working week
- High chance of contract extension, with a chance of eventually becoming a permanent employee
- The chance to work within a family feel business who’s employees all look after each other.
- My client takes hygiene and health and safety extremely serious ensuring that you and other employees are kept safe.
To apply for this position, either click apply or contact me using one of the following methods:
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.