Global Account Manager
Package includes Pension, Car, Phone, Laptop, Life Assurance and 25 days holiday
Very keen to introduce you to our new role with one of the most established brands across Europe. Their product range is well known for its quality and reliability. Our client are well known within the industry for their internal training and development, the role could be exactly what you are looking for.
The company are going from strength to strength with key clients expanding orders as well as an increase of work coming via the internal sales team. The addition of Global Account Manager to the team adds to the organic growth from the last couple of years, with future expansion in the pipeline planned over the next three years.
The successful Global Account Manager will be:
- Covering business needs of particular clients across the world
- Dealing with the needs of OEM’s, end users and service providers
- Markets include, but no limited to, Medical, industrial, military, and power industries
- Ensuring solutions to clients
- This role will start with one key account but will develop into more. There is a huge scope to develop these accounts
- Expanding on existing relationships and expanding them to the benefit of the business
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders for the greater good of the business
Due to the nature of the role, the successful Global Account Manager will have:
- Electromechanical Engineering qualification – Ideally at HNC level
- A proven track record with an engineering account manager role
- A proven track record of expanding accounts to their full potential
- A background in connectors or similar equipment would be beneficial
- The desire to go above and beyond, whilst maintaining the company’s high standards
The company appreciate that moving to a new role can be a daunting process, therefore there is an in-depth 4 week induction to help with the transition. Training is of the upmost importance from day 1, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to have training from the European HQ. As the company continues to evolve, senior management are keen to develop those who wish to develop into roles with further responsibility. The company are keen on aiding personal development and education by allowing sponsorship for technical qualifications.
If you would like any further information regarding the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Mikey Phillips on either Michael.email@example.com or DDI: 0116 245 6745 or Mobile: 07864 609 140