Global Business Leader
- £85,000 - £115,000 basic
- Expensed company car or a cash car allowance
- Company bonus – 25%
- Equity programme eligibility
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Family healthcare + life assurance
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Phone & laptop
- Immediate start available
Location: Monmouthshire, South Wales
Your location: The ideal candidate will be commutable to Monmouthshire 3 days per week. Applicants who will relocate or stay away from home during the week will not be ruled out
Established for over 30 years, this company is recognised as a market leader within their respective market and provide sophisticated and cutting-edge process systems for O&G, Offshore, Offshore Wind, Marine, Power Stations/Power Plants and Hydro-Processing customers.
As part of a group generating more than $800m annual sales, this business unit has recently transformed their organisation and are now looking for a Global Business Leader to spearhead this company to grow by $7.5m in three years. Growth will come by driving front-end sales with both OE customers and the aftermarket sector. Currently, they have a new product patented and you and the team will be responsible for exploiting the industrial/heavy process sector for new business sales.
Reporting to the Global Vice President, you will have full P&L control to drive top-line sales and to increase profitability, therefore, we are keen to recruit an experienced Global Business Leader with a proven track record in business growth within engineering organisations - your experience in creating and deploying effective sales and business growth strategies will be key to this role.
As a business, ATA Recruitment has recruited many Engineers and commercial professionals for this fantastic organisation. We can honestly say they are a true investor in their staff, they provide agile and flexible working conditions with low staff turnover. As you will be the most senior figure in the UK, it will be your responsibility to drive top-line sales following the overall group strategy and success will open further opportunities such as UK General Manager or Directorship.
For further information and a confidential call, please call Ajay Bhella on 0116 2167000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Global Business Leader will be as follows:
- Responsible for the execution and achievement of global P&L growth and profitability targets, providing strategy, leadership and engagement of employees and delivering on sales and contract execution
- Reporting directly to the VP and GM, you will be responsible for creating a sales and marketing strategy to increase sales from $17.5m to $25m over three years
- Outline a sales strategy to increase OE and aftermarket sales across the following vertical sectors – O&G, Offshore, Offshore Wind, Marine, Power Stations/Power Plants and Hydro-Processing
- To effectively manage the commercial and engineering activities within the business
- Managing a team of c50 staff with 7 direct reports (sales, aftermarket, applications, customer service, project and engineering)
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development, KPI setting, KPI management, appraisals and 1-2-1’s
- You will typically be factory/office-based 3 days per week and the rest of your time will be spent visiting customers around the UK and overseas with the commercial and engineering teams
- To drive sales via the OE and Aftermarket Sales Teams - Coaching, mentoring, supporting and guiding the team
- Ensure effective execution of all project activities from initial enquiry, new business capital sales, applications, engineering, manufacturing, technical engineering, project execution and aftermarket sales
- Accountable for business partners on a global basis including management of partner targets and performance
The ideal Global Business Leader will have a combination of the following:
- An experienced Business Unit Manager/Director, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Global Business Leader or General Sales Manager type background where you have managed commercial and engineering teams
- A proven track record in business growth via OE and aftermarket sales
- Suitable sector experience includes Industrial Process, Water, Marine, Offshore, Offshore Wind, O&G, Power Plants, Power Stations, Nuclear or other heavy engineering process sectors where there is a movement of liquid/gas or energy
- A suitable engineering qualification, degree preferred
- Flexibility to travel both in the UK and overseas
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.