Goods inward Inspector – Ilkeston, Derbyshire
The Inspector will be responsible for the following:
- To carry out goods inwards & outwards inspections.
- To carry out inspection of equipment at Goods Inward
- To produce/review inspection reports and associated documentation relating to the inspection activity.
- To always operate within health and safety guidelines and to ensure the safety of others within the department.
- Responsibility to maintain quality records / documents in an organised manner.
- Any other related duties as may be required from time to time.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good IT skills including Microsoft, document control systems and ERP.
- Fabrication Inspection Experience
- Engineering Background
- Full Clean Driving Licence
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation