Health and Safety Assistant
£25, 000 per annum
6 months Temporary to permanent
Day to day responsibilities:
- Working as part of the site HSE department, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the HSE in allowing the company to comply in all health and safety requirements.
- To maintain HSE spreadsheets.
- To support/ensure legal compliance and reporting
- Permits to work issue & control
- Participate in monthly H, S & E Audits.
- Conduct and document risk assessments
- To provide generic administration for the department
My client immediately requires a Mechanical Fitter with experience in the following areas:
- IOSH managing safety or equivalent
- 1 year experience gained in a similar role.
- Understands risk assessments and
- Nebosh (Desirable)
- Rigging license/Competent person inspection qual.
- Organised and able to accurately collate and tore important documents
- Able to liaise with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Strong Excel and Word skills
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org" or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation