Health & Safety Officer – Measham/Swadlincote
3-4 Month Contract
£20 p/h (PAYE) or £25 p/h (Umbrella)
Risk Assessments/SOP’s/Nebosh/IOSH/ Manufacturing/Engineering
The role of a Health & Safety Officer will include the following:
- The main emphasis behind the role is to help my client get their risk assessments and SOP’s up to date.
- You will need a willingness to go into the plant with a camera to write up all the tasks
- Perform risk assessments and method statements on the manufacturing facility and external project sites
- Identify any issues and compile a report with any corrective actions and solutions
The Health & Safety Advisor must possess the following skills & experience:
- Health & Safety experience within a manufacturing or construction environment
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Methodical approach to Health and Safety
- Experience with Risk Assessments and SOP’s
- A strong ability to plan and organise
- Willingness to go out into the plant
- Computer and IT skills
The benefits of this position:
- Large established business
- Opportunity to extend
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to hassan.Choudhry@ata-recruitment.co.uk.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.