Monday – Friday
£27000 per annum (£13.35 p/h)
My client specialises in the recycling of a wide variety of materials. Their specially designed site in enderdy can handle 300,000 tonnes of waste material a year. The group as a whole recently invested millions into the building of the site to enhance the capacity by 50%, whilst also being in the process of upgrading all of their fleets of HGVS. With this in mind they are looking for an experienced HGV technician to join their growing team.
THE ROLE AS A HGV Technician:
• Performing full services on HGVS - oil and filter changes, inspections to chassis, engine diagnostics etc
• Repairing any damage on tractor units and trailers
• Welding repair on trailers
• Electrical checksChecking and servicing hydraulic rams on lifting equipment
• Tracking and recording repairs on an Ipad
• To hold experience working on HGVs ( THIS IS A MUST)
• To be able to use an iPad
• Must be able to use own initiative
• To be well organised and be able to plan own workload
• It would be advantageous to hold any relevant qualifications but this is NOT a must
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07522239944
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.