Job Title – HGV Technician
Location – Leicester
Salary -£37,800 plus overtime at x1.5
Shifts – Mon – Fri (Days)
Our client is one of the Midlands largest recycling companies. With site across both the East and West Midlands, their purpose built sites can handle any form of recyclable waste. Their Leicester site processes 300,000 tonnes of mixed waste a year, with only 2.5% of this going to Landfill. The business run their own fleet of HGVs and Trailers and currently require an additional HGV Technician to join their existing team.
- Performing full Services on HGVs
- Oil and Filter changes.
- Inspection to chassis.
- Engine diagnostics.
- Changing Wheels and Tyres.
- Air Suspension Checks.
- Brake change and checks.
- Checking and servicing Hydraulic rams on lifting arm.
- Electrical checks.
- Checking air lines and compressors.
- Repairing any damage on tractor units and trailers.
- Some welding repair required for trailers, but welding is not a must as can be taught.
- All repairs are tracked and recorded on an iPad (completely paperless).
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have previous experience working on HGVs or PSVs
- Must have a relevant Qualification
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.