Immediate start available
£9.50 - £10.00 p/h
This well-established Special Purpose Manufacturer are looking to expand their business having won several new projects. The company in the last three years have utilised the increased demand for technologically advanced machinery in several different industries and are winning larger and more exciting projects as time goes on. My client are looking to continue their enviable growth and are looking for a HSE Administrator to join them on a temporary basis.
The HSE Administrator is expected to work independently and as part of the Quality & HSE team to provide full support to the team in the delivery of an efficient and effective HSE service to all stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Maintaining Accident & Near Miss/Improvement Suggestion records and ensuring that all applicable documentation is received and recorded.
- Maintaining suitable stock of First Aid supplies, including liaising with First Aiders for effective control of expiry dates for all First Aid supplies.
- Creation or revision of Integrated Management System documentation under the advisement of the Quality & HSE Compliance Officer.
- Administration support for the creation or revision of Project documentation with respect to HSE activities.
- Administration support in preparation for, & during, customer & third-party audits.
- Administration support for all HSE monitoring activities.
- Any other administration required by Quality & HSE Compliance Officer.
- Maintain GDPR compliance with regards to any sensitive documentation that is handled during any of the above activities.
My client immediately requires a Mechanical Fitter with experience in the following areas:
- 3 years + experience in a relevant admin role
- H&S exposure
- Understands risk assessments and H&S issues
- Organised and able to accurately collate and tore important documents
- Able to liaise with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Strong Excel and Word skills
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org" or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.