Role: Installation Engineer
UK and TRAVEL ABROAD (Travel the world and make some serious cash in the process)
Location: High Peak Derbyshire (Work from home)
Salary: £35k (45K with OT)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9-5
OT + VEHICLE + EXPESES + MANY ADDED BENEFITS
EVERY THING IS EXPENSED FROM YOU TRAVEL TO YOUR FOOD TO YOUR HOTELS. EVERYTHING!!
My client are conveyor specialists with expertise on the design, manufacture, and installation of conveyor systems. They offer consultancy and world class customer service on the design and manufacture of new systems or redesigning conveyor systems. They are at their peak and are looking for an experienced installation engineer or anyone from the ex-force to join their site in Stockport.
The Installation Engineer will work as part of a team to install, service and commission complex automated machinery and conveyor systems and support new and existing customers nationwide and international.
Role of the Installation Engineer:
- Installation of conveyor systems and complex automated machineries such as; control panels, palletisers, rollers, loaders, turn tables and much more
- Fault find and repair on equipment’s
- General day to day of test and commissioning
- Checking inputs and outputs on PLC
- Mechanically you will be expected to build panels, assemble, and install motor and drives
- Electrically you will be writing and testing and panel wiring
- Work in line with the companies Health and Safety standards
Ideal installation Engineer:
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 or 3 in electrical or mechanical
- If you have recently finished from the RAF, REME/Navy
- Experience in site installation layouts
- Worked on conveyors systems and complex automated materials handling equipment
- To have worked in a corrugated packaging environment before (preferable)
- Able to work autonomously and part of a team
- Flexible in your work approach and happy to travel nationwide and international
- Able to read diagrams, schematics drawings and layout plans
- Proactive approach to problem solving with the ability to work under your own initiative and make decisions when needed
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
If you are an experienced Installation Engineer and looking for a new challenge and a fresh start, then apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07775 404105.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.