Junior Product Design Engineer
Are you a creative engineer with an interest in commercial and digital development, looking to start your career in an exciting and interesting environment?
Are you looking for a role with a company that values their employees, has a great culture and can help to progress your career?
Do you want to get involved with developing complex products for the market?
Would suit a recent graduate with demonstrable industry experience
- You will become part of a renowned brand team giving you the opportunity to grow in conjunction with this ambitious and forward-thinking business.
- They value their employees and realise that training, development and support are crucial to the long-term success of the business.
They are also a very secure organisation having been in business for decades so can provide that element of stability that can be missing from a lot of companies.
It’s crucial that the right people are brought into the business as it’s a fantastic team and they’re great at what they do:
What you need:
- Worked with complex engineered products
- Product Design or Mechanical Engineering to degree level
- Visual studio programming / digital development / Java
- Use 3D CAD to design development of new ideas and concepts
- Define market needs
- Support marketing and product managers
- Work with blue-chip clients to provide industry-leading expertise
- Enjoy it and be involved!!
- Be part of a productive team
£23-26k with defined development plan
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then I need to speak to you on 0113 2437372 – ask for Matt Townend.