Learning & Development Manager
- £47,500 - £50,000 basic salary
- Car allowance £5,400
- Pension – 6% employer contribution
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life assurance and health care cover
- 24 days’ leave + public holidays
Location: Telford, Shropshire
ATA Search is working for a multi-site and £multi-million manufacturing business boasting sales of over £80m, they are highly profitable and driven by strategic growth both organic and through acquisition. Well established and identified as a market leader in their field, this company sets the standard by employee satisfaction, excellent customer service and providing a product that is unrivalled by their competition.
Employee engagement is key to their success with a low staff turnover and loyal workforce. Aside from this, the group is driven by sustainability and improvement projects significantly reducing their carbon footprint and energy consumption. As a result, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Learning & Development Manager who will play a pivotal role in leading all Learning & Development related activities at their factory in Telford.
For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to email@example.com
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Responsible for talent mapping, identifying rising stars and succession planning
- Evaluate individual and organisational development needs and implement various learning methods companywide
- Review and implement leadership and management training such as ILM
- Designing a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioural and leadership programmes
- Review the PDR (performance development review) and implement corrective actions related to training & development
- Review, improve and manage the training matrix, manage all online training programmes and work with the IIC Academy
- Manage leadership, coaching and mentoring programmes across the business
- Responsible for setting and controlling the learning, development and training budget
- An experienced Learning & Development Manager, Organisational Development Manager or related role
- The ideal applicant will have had some exposure to the engineering, manufacturing or FMCG market
- A suitable and relevant qualification such as CIPD (or working towards)
- Experienced in embedding a performance management culture, success planning and talent pipelining
- Outstanding communication skills and an ability to influence decisions
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Commutable or based in Telford
You will have full autonomy to manage all Learning & Development related activities across two sites with over 350 personnel. As a stock listed business that are driven by growth, there will be numerous opportunities for you to progress within the larger group and for a Group Learning & Development Managers position in the future.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Search by emailing an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Search specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation