3 Months Contract Rolling Leading to Possible Permanent Position.
Shift Pattern: (4 Days On) (4 Days Off)
1 x Day Position (£12.40ph – 6am to 6pm)
1 x Night Position (£15ph – 6pm to 6am)
Large Process/Manufacturing Environment
Our client is a Brick manufacturer based in the heart of Leicestershire. They have been operating for over 80 years and produce 2 million bricks a week this can be for the government and newbuilds. With a new contract to build an even bigger site making it the 2nd biggest brick manufacturer of bricks in Europe.
The role of a Machine Operative role will involve:
- Machine Operating (Training will be provided)
- General Production Operative duties
- Upholding health and safety guidelines
The Machine Operative will need the following skills
- Machine Operating experience from a manufacturing background
- Heavy Duty Background
- Hard worker can fit in well and hit the ground running
The benefits of working for this company will include
- The Company is growing so you can grow with them
- The contract is rolling so they will likely keep you on as they really busy and they are building their new site
- Training is provided meaning the company is willing to invest in you.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07814 892 105.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation