Double days shift
Our client is a world leading supplier of automotive products for customers all over the globe. They are a highly successful business turning over 70 million in the UK alone, as such this business is a truly global enterprise with sales in over 100 countries worldwide. The business prides themselves on being innovative and have plans to continually invest in new machinery on their production sites. Due to the continued success of the business, I am looking for a maintenance engineer excited by the opportunity to work for a huge company in a fast-paced environment.
You will work in a team of 6 maintenance engineers who all report directly to the engineering manager. Your main responsibilities will be as follows.
- Planned and breakdown maintenance of machinery on site
- Continuous Improvement activities and project work.
- Working with both Electrical and Mechanical components such as 3 phase motors, Sensors, Servo drives, Switches, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Pumps, Seals and more.
- Some machining and fabrication work.
The successful maintenance engineer will have the following skills/attributes.
- Industrial maintenance experience.
- Strong fault-finding skills
- An engineering qualification
- Happy working a double day’s shift pattern.
- A very generous starting salary.
- Weekends off.
- A superb holiday allowance.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply online or instead send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact me on 07773207097 to discuss this opportunity further.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.