Maintenance Engineer, Nottingham, up to £40,000, 5% pension, good training opportunities.
4 on 4 off (DAYS Only)
We are actively working with a large recycling company who provide recycling and resource recovery solutions. Our client uses waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and energy conversion supply to various plastic and paper manufacturers in the UK. A multisite business who specialises in various sectors of recycling with this site including a variety of specialise purpose machinery including conveyor systems, sorting systems, shredders, and crushers. With lots of money put into machinery upgrades and new machinery, there is continuous improvement on site to make this a more efficient plant. Our client is searching for both a mechanically bias and electrically bias maintenance engineer to join their talented team.
As a maintenance engineer, your role includes.
- Reactive Maintenance –
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Any routine maintenance on site
- If Electrical – fault finding electrically, working on PLC, inverter drives, 3 phase motors.
- If mechanical – fault finding mechanically, stripping and rebuilding gearboxes/bearings/conveyors.
Our client is looking for:
- A mechanically and electrically bias maintenance engineer
- A hardworking attitude who can work as part of a team.
- A level 3 UK recognised qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering.
Our client offers a fantastic working culture and environment, with lots of room for training and developing as an engineer working in a heavy engineering environment. With a role that is days based and a competitive salary for a days role on offer. Our company fosters lots of job security with continued investment into new machinery and upgrades.
If you think you are the right maintenance engineer for this role, give me a call on 07701326339 to discuss or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation