Maintenance Engineer Day Shift
Salary: £46,000 OTE 50K – 55K
On-Target Earnings: £60,000+
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Days Only
Join a Multi-Billion-Pound Group and Be a Vital Part of the Business!
- Have a real input into a critical part of the business.
- Get specialist training on unique machinery.
- Enjoy bundles of investments in you! Expect comprehensive training, courses, and the potential to earn on top of your basic salary.
- Paid overtime opportunities, up to double time.
- Technically rewarding role.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a prestigious £multi-billion-pound group. Our client stands as an industry leader within its market, with a widespread network and multiple sites across the U.K. They take pride in supplying bespoke products to diverse industries, including the automotive, aerospace, and public sector world.
As an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer, you will play a crucial role in operating, maintaining, and improving a unique and vital part of the factory. You will be working on conveyors, presses, roller, cranes, furnaces and much more.
The Role of Maintenance Engineer:
Take charge of a critical part of the production process! We are seeking and electrical biased Maintenance Engineer who are an all-rounder. In this role, you'll oversee operations, maintenance, and continuous improvement ideas for the entire area. The bespoke machinery on-site is designed specifically for their industry, making it one of the few capable of handling their unique products. Our client offers an incredibly detailed training plan to ensure your confidence and success in the role. Your day-to-day will include:
- Maintaining an organized PPM schedule.
- Operational duties, projects, reports and CI
- PLC fault finding to input and ouput level (they will train you to do more)
- Handling reactive maintenance tasks.
- Preparing handovers and shift reports.
- Suggesting and implementing continuous improvements.
- Working on large conveyors, presses, heat treatment equipment, cranes and much more
Our client values your growth and success, offering an outstanding introduction program and hands-on training opportunities.
We're seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a keen eye for detail and a strong commitment to safety. You'll enjoy a unique job title and role which is highly sought after.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Electrical Engineering qualifications at Level 3+ or equivalent.
Exciting Benefits Await:
- Work with a market leader offering stability, career growth, and extensive skill development.
- Enjoy 33 days holiday.
- Competitive salary and lucrative extras.
- Benefit from bespoke training on specialist equipment.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation