Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
Job Title – Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
Location – Deeside
Salary - £53K + plus overtime + bonus + 12% pension contribution + private healthcare + training
Shift – Panama’s
ATA are working with the World’s Largest Automotive group, Toyota Motor Manufacturing at their world class manufacturing plant in Flint, Deeside.
TMUK are an established member of Toyota global group, accounting for an impressive £3B of the groups £210B annual turnover.
Their manufacturing plant here in Wales which is home to Europe’s first Hybrid Engine technology. employing over 600 people across the site. They have invested around £240 million into the site, upgrading facilities, control systems, safety systems and the latest technologies ensuring they can operate a world class manufacturing facility. Supplying their product worldwide.
As a maintenance engineer you will be working with High Pressure & Low-Pressure Casting machines. As well as Servo motors, HMI panels, hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, belts, rollers, sensors, switches, relays, contractors, control panels, limit switches, transformers, motors, shafts.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of production equipment.
- identify faults, diagnose, and repair and perform preventative maintenance on all machinery.
- Work closely with the production team to minimize downtime and optimize production output.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance work and ensure that all equipment is safe and compliant with relevant legislation and standards.
To be successful in your application as a Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have a minimum of an NVQ level 3 in Electrical or Mechanical.
• Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well in a team.
As a maintenance Engineer you will expect:
- 53k basic
- Private health care
- 12% Contribution pension
- Company benefits to cover you and family.
- Internal Training.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer either Electrical or Mechanical and are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a well-established company, then we want to hear from you interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Jon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation