4on 4off – Days
Up to 8% Matched Pension
Share save scheme
I’m looking for a skilled maintenance engineer to join our team at a busy factory! As a maintenance engineer, you'll be responsible for ensuring that all of the electrical and mechanical machinery is running smoothly and efficiently, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity.
My client is a large multi-sited production company that boasts a turnover of over £2bn and has plans to grow even bigger over the next few years.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a skilled team of maintenance engineers who all support each other on a day-to-day basis.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Conducting routine maintenance on machinery to prevent breakdowns
- Responding to machinery breakdowns in a timely manner
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in electrical and mechanical systems
- Installing new machinery and equipment when necessary
- Adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
The ideal maintenance engineer will have:
- A level 3 qualification that is either electrical or multi-skilled with electrical components
- Experience within a maintenance role
- A strong understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a methodical approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, opportunities for career development, and the chance to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you're a skilled maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge, apply today!
If you’re interested in this role please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
REF: Maintenance Engineer
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation