Role - Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £38,000 + overtime
Shifts – 4on 4off – 2 days 2 nights
Our client, established for over 50 years, is the UK’s leading manufacturer in their product, supplying to all the major retailers and global customers. With a turnover in excess of £25 million a year, the business employs over 100 people at their state-of-the-art site and are continuing to expand.
As well as the extra site capacity the company are also keen on reinvestment on new more efficient equipment.
The role of the Maintenance Engineers are split between reactive and PPM. There is a PPM schedule in place that covers the all equipment.
Day to day the candidates will be doing the following:
- Fault find using a multimeter against electrical drawings.
- Fault find through to I/Os, including changing sensors.
- Fault find and rectification in panels.
- Wiring and installing motors.
- Performing electrical safety checks.
- Fault find and repair.
- Strip and repair bearing and roller assemblies.
- Fault find and repair pneumatics and some hydraulic systems.
- Replace component parts
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Time served Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Must have an electrical and/or mechanical qualification or Apprenticeship.
- Must have experience working in an automated environment.
As the successful candidate you would have the opportunity to receive both in house and supplier. Long term there would also be the opportunity to move into supervisory roles as the Maintenance department expands and also with the group.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply online or instead send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact me on 07773207097 to discuss this opportunity further.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.