Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical or electrical)
Salary: £44,500 - £45,000 + Premium rates for any overtime.
3 shift rotation (Days + nights)
Potential yearly earnings: £50,000+
Start your automotive career today!
Why join my client’s business?
- Professional 5-week ABB robotic course and certificates from the OEM.
- Brand-new, purpose-built facility.
- Vast amounts of ongoing investment such as new lines and custom machinery.
- Employee tier system, increase your salary whilst you increase your position.
- Get exposure with every part of factory and gain new skills.
- You’ll be trained to be fully multi-skilled.
My client is operating one of the newest factories in the area! This was a purpose-built facility to ensure products where available for one of their main customers. This company boasts 3 large manufacturing centres across the U.K and currently employs over 40,000 people worldwide. You can expect professional training, stability, and a clear progression ladder for you. Due to growth, they are now actively looking to hire skilled engineers to join their large team.
The day to day of a maintenance engineer.
We have personally walked around this site and were blown away by the sheer level of machinery. The business has a mission for 2024 where they’re looking to move into a more proactive environment instead of reactive. As a maintenance engineer, you can expect:
- Over 150 ABB robotics.
- Laser and CNC machines bespoke to their industry.
- Hot and cold stamping presses.
- New technology such as friction welders.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Working with a new CMMS
- Siemen PLC’s and HMI’s (Ful training provided)
Our client is very accommodating to engineers outside of the industry and have a detailed induction plan to bring you up to speed with the machinery, the layout, and their way of working.
A successful Maintenance engineer application:
- You must hold an engineering qualification level 3+ or equivalent.
- Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to put your mark on a business. They’re looking for an engineer with drive and a can-do attitude to help with their 2024 mission.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com. Interviews can be arranged immediately. ATA Recruitment specialises in manufacturing, infrastructure, civil, transportation, and general engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis. Visit our website for more opportunities like this one. By applying, you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation