Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Salary: £52,000 + Company Bonuses + Premium Overtime Rates + Specialist Training + OEM Courses.
On-Target Earnings: £60,000+
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Rotation. (Days and Nights)
Join a Multi-Billion-Pound Group and Be a Vital Part of the Business!
- Have a real input into a critical part of the business.
- Enjoy bundles of investments in you! Expect comprehensive training, courses, and the potential to earn on top of your basic salary.
- Paid overtime opportunities, up to double time.
- Quarterly company bonus scheme.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within an awesome multi-billion-pound group. Our client is looking for an Electrical biased maintenance engineer.
Our client stands as one of the UKs leading manufacturing businesses within its industry, with a widespread network and multiple sites across the U.K. They take pride in supplying bespoke products to diverse industries, including the military, aerospace, and public sectors.
As Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will play a crucial role in maintenance machinery across the factory. The machinery in this role is exclusive and rare, with only a limited number of similar machines in the world
The Role of a Maintenance Engineer:
Take charge of a critical part of the production process! We are seeking a specialist Electrical Maintenance Engineer who is an all-rounder. In this role, you'll oversee maintenance, and continuous improvement ideas for the entire area. The bespoke machinery on-site is designed specifically for their industry, making it one of the few capable of handling their unique products. Our client offers an incredibly detailed training plan to ensure your confidence and success in the role. Your day-to-day will include:
- Maintaining an organized PPM schedule.
- Handling reactive maintenance tasks.
- Preparing handovers and shift reports.
- Ability to read, interpret and mark up electrical drawings.
- Ability to understand the set up and configuration of variable speed drives.
- Ideally will have worked with High Voltage.
- Good understanding IEE wiring regulations
- Experience with AC/DC drives, PLC, Scada as well as traditional control methodologies
- Will have worked in medium to heavy engineering
You will be working in a heavy industry environment working on large capital-intensive equipment, conveyors, cranes, presses, heat treatment and vacuum equipment.
Our client values your growth and success, offering an outstanding introduction program and hands-on training opportunities.
We're seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a keen eye for detail and a strong commitment to safety. You'll enjoy a unique job title and role which is highly sought after.
- Medium to heavy industry experience.
- Electrical qualifications at Level 3+ or equivalent.
Exciting Benefits Await:
- Work with a market leader offering stability, career growth, and extensive skill development.
- Enjoy 33 days holiday.
- Competitive salary and lucrative extras.
- Benefit from bespoke training on specialist equipment.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation