Shifts - 6:00-18:00 - Saturday & Sunday
Plus two 8hour days in the week (Which are negotiable)
43000 – 44000 OTE 50K
There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer based in Kidderminster and they are seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. As a Maintenance Engineer your role with focus on the service, repair and maintenance of the facilities and production machinery across two sites.
Our client is going through exciting growth plans, this is an excellent time to join a large manufacturing group which secure, growing and offering excellent development.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
With an emphasis on breakdown elimination and preventative maintenance, you will be encouraged to have a direct input into the continuous improvement culture and have individual project ownership.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Fault find and repair production machinery electrically and mechanically
• Provide technical support to the manufacturing team
• Reactive maintenance to ensure that production downtime is kept to a minimum
• Carry out facilities maintenance
• Install new production machinery when required
Maintenance Engineer Requirements.
• Previous experience working in a Maintenance Engineer position
• Experienced in working to PPM schedules
• Must be electrically qualified a
• Team Player
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
Salary - £43000 - £44000 OTE 50K
Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation