Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £35,000 + 25 days holiday plus stats + 6% pension
Overtime –paid at 2.0 and 1.5
Location – Watford
Shift Pattern – 3 shifts (Monday to Friday)
Having partnered with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of automated material handling systems for the last 3 years, I can confidently say there are not many better companies to work for. They have a fantastic track record in the training, development and retention of their staff and for anybody joining this business you can certainly expect a bright future.
The Watford site is a brand-new site and is looking for 2 aspirational maintenance engineers who they can train up to Electrical Level 3 status
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the kit on site, including conveyor systems, strapping machines and picking stations
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Either a mechanical or electrical qualification to an equivalent of level 2
- You could be fresh out of an apprenticeship and looking for your first role as a fully-fledged maintenance engineer
- Or be a predominantly mechanically biased maintenance engineer looking to develop electrical skills
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
Please give click apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.