£48,000 + Company Car + 15% Bonus
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest logistics providers in the world who have been on an incredible growth journey in the past ten years and are continuing to invest in automation and engineering as part of their growth.
The business is a global giant with a turnover in excess of £1 Billion and over 10,000 employees in the UK.
As part of their continued investment they are currently looking to expand the engineering teams at their two sites based in the West Midlands presenting a fantastic opportunity for maintenance engineers who want to join a forward thinking and growing business.
As a Maintenance Engineer in this role you will be responsible for carrying out all the electrical and mechanical work required on the equipment at site (conveyors and sortation systems). You will be working a panama shift pattern and your role will involve:
- Carrying out PPMs – typically on days.
- Reactive support for stoppages and breakdowns on nights.
- Carrying out electrical fault finding and repairs for electrical issues.
- Typical mechanical issues could be faults rollers, bearings, belts or shafts on the conveyor systems.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- Either a full electrical or mechanical engineering apprenticeship
- Or a level 3 qualification
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with conveyor systems, automation or PLC controlled equipment previously.
With this Maintenance Engineer role comes:
- A first-class remuneration package including company car and bonus scheme.
- Incredible job security.
- The chance to work for a household name.
Please give click apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website