Shift – Days
£35,000 – 40,000 plus overtime, pension and 25 days holiday
Having doubled their turnover in the last 5 years, the niche food manufacturer continues to go from strength to strength. Despite these challenging times 2020 will still be another year of growth as a result of a number of high profile contract wins. This continued increase in demand has meant that the business has had to invest heavily in new lines, machinery, technology as well as people. The maintenance department itself has had to grow too, and therefore needs to add another Maintenance Engineer to the team.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working permanent days on a wide variety of equipment. This will include ovens, conveyors, chillers, filling, weighing equipment and many other forms of automation. Your role will involve:
- PPM activity on equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical reactive support.
- Attending breakdowns and carrying out fault finding to resolve issues.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement at site and leading these projects to reduce waste or repeat breakdowns issues.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- A mechanical or electrical apprenticeship/ qualification
- Worked as a maintenance engineer in an automated environment
- A fantastic attitude towards continuous improvement and making things better.
The successful Maintenance Engineer can expect a full induction and ongoing training. The business has a substantial budget for the development of their team so you will be actively encouraged to take on further training and external courses. In addition, you can expect to develop a long-term career with a business that prides itself on their exemplary retention record.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Christian.email@example.com or give me a call on 0116 216 7006
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.