Shift – Double Days (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm)
£36,000 – 38,000 plus overtime, pension and 25 days holiday
I’m excited to be working with a multi-billion-pound leading food manufacturer, that boast some of the UK’s most prestigious brands. In recent years this business has invested heavily in new equipment, systems and continuous improvement that has meant they have one of the most efficiently run plants in the area. As a result, opportunities to join their maintenance team don’t come along very often, so for any Maintenance Engineer looking to develop a career in food manufacturing this could well be the opportunity you have been looking for.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working on a double day shift pattern on site you will be working with ovens, conveyors, chillers, filling equipment and many other forms of automation and your role will involve:
- PPM activity on equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical reactive support.
- Attending breakdowns and carrying out fault finding to resolve issues.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement at site and leading these projects to reduce waste or repeat breakdowns issues.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- A mechanical or electrical apprenticeship/ qualification
- Worked as a maintenance engineer in an automated environment
- A fantastic attitude towards continuous improvement and making things better.
The successful Maintenance Engineer can expect a full induction and ongoing training. The business has a substantial budget for the development of their team so you will be actively encouraged to take on further training and external courses. In addition, you can expect to develop a long-term career with a business that prides itself on their exemplary retention record.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Christian.email@example.com or give me a call on 0116 216 7006
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.