Role - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location - Wakefield
Salary - £33-35k plus overtime
Hours of work - Double days Weekdays only and half days every Friday
Overtime - Yes, 1.5
Benefits - Healthcare, Life Assurance, 12% pension contribution
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer? Do you have experience working within a fast-paced FMCG/Manufacturing environment?
I am recruiting for an electrical maintenance engineer to work in a busy production site in Wakefield for a company who are an established FMCG manufacturer. They supply into some of the biggest retailers and big brands across the UK employing over 250 employees at their site.
They have gone through a factory extension adding more production lines to cope with the continuous demand from their clients.
Equipment you will be working with include; automated plant machinery (Siemens S7), Conveyors, packaging machinery, baggers, hydraulics, pneumatics, AC/DC drives, contactors, relays, single/3 phase systems.
Role of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
To assist in the manufacturing plant as a team player to provide cost effective and proactive maintenance and engineering to the processing and production department.
- Attend breakdowns and provide technical advice to make improvements in the workplace
- Ensure all machine/equipment resource are available to meet demands
- Reactive and proactive maintenance of site machinery
- Small improvement and refurbishment projects
- Fault finding and programming on PLC
Requirements of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Apprentice trained, must hold formal qualifications in electrical engineering disciplines
- Practical experience in PLC fault finding
- Strong fault diagnosis on electrical, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience of working to PPM schedules
- Team player and flexible in your work approach
- Able to work autonomously and part of a team
If you are an experienced maintenance engineer and interested in this role, hit apply or email your CV directly to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.