Monday to Friday – Days (7am-4:30pm)
£30,000 - £32,000 PA + overtime
My client is looking to add an additional team member to their maintenance team with immediate effect. This is due to company growth, and they are not only growing their engineering team but also have plans to extend the building in 2021. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progression to senior level within the next 3-5 years. Working out of a brand new, purpose-built factory with under floor heating, a brand-new maintenance workshop and a full stores with a state of the art CMM system. This would be a dream role for any local Maintenance Engineer! You can expect to work in a close-knit team who will train and develop you on the bespoke kit, as well as, send you on training packages with the machine manufacturers.
- To be responsible for all production maintenance, both reactive and planned.
- Work from a Shire CMM system.
- Ensure all facilities maintenance is carried out.
- To work on projects within your team
- Install and commission electrical work on site, as well as, signing off team members installations.
- Work with a high level of communication to ensure your team and the production staff are kept up to date with issues.
- To fault find on all Electrical issues on site, both with a drawing and without.
- It would be ideal if you could fault find on PLC’s and ABB robots.
- Mechanically It would be advantageous if you could plastic weld and work on jigs and fixes.
- To be successful in your application you must have either 17th or 18th edition to work on this site.
- It would be advantageous if you have a full Engineering Apprenticeship and/or a Level 3 in Engineering Maintenance (electrical or mechanically bias)
- The be able to work well within a team and form good working relationships with production operatives.
- To show willing to learn and undertake training on the bespoke machinery on site.
For more information on this role please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org