Monday – Friday – Mornings and afternoons
Bank hour system with time in Lieu and overtime paid
Early finish on a Friday
Private Pension and flexible holidays with a Christmas shut down
My client is looking are an experience Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical qualification to carry out installations, fault finding and servicing. This is a great opportunity to work in a long-standing team for a global business who are going from strength to strength. They are currently investing in a brand new CMM system that will enable all maintenance staff to work off tablets and get live updates of issues during their shift, this will be live as of February 2021. This multi-site business has a turnover of over £100M, with each line producing over £1000 every 15 minutes.
- To ensure all production machinery is kept running.
- Keep the PPM schedules up to date
- Drive departments 5s campaigns
- Receive and issues permits to work
- Ensure engineering work is carried out to H&S, environmental and engineering standards
- Keep Plant personnel safe
- To ensure all facilities maintenance is kept up to date.
- It is an essential requirement of the role to have an Engineering Apprenticeship either mechanical or electrical bias. 17th or 18th Edition Qualification is also essential.
- It would be advantageous to have experience of a fast-moving environment in manufacturing.
- Candidates should have practical experience of PLC fault finding with strong fault diagnosis and ratification skills on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulics systems.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of PPM and continuous improvement systems would be advantageous.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.email@example.com