Salary - £36,000
3 Shift Pattern – Monday - Friday + Overtime
An Excellent Opportunity has presented itself a Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for one of the largest Parcel sortation businesses that currently turns over more than £1billion. They have invested in the latest machines including, grid systems, conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robotics within their sites. The opportunity is within their Dartford site and is one of the most state-of-the-art automated distribution centres they have standing at over 500,000 sq ft and have invested over £120 million.
The company are a true leader in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team culture to work within. They require a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Maintenance Engineer Role
You will be working with automation equipment including Conveyors, Robotics, pick and place (Pallet and Tote), Pick to Light Systems, Sortation, Carton Assembly, Strapping, Wrapping, Spiral and Telescopic Conveyors.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of Robotics conveyors at site.
- Working as part of a huge on-site maintenance engineering team of over 110 engineers.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
- An electrical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
- £36,000 Salary
- 6% Contribution
- Extensive training opportunities for individuals that want to progress on both technical abilities and man management.
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (07773 208 421), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to Jordan.Upton@ata-recruitment.co.uk.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https:///