Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30 p/h (Ltd)
Perm Days -– 5/6-day week negotiable – Must work Saturdays
3 Month Contract +
Based in the West Midlands, my client is a market leading company operating in the food sector. Boasting an impressive client list, and with a solid reputation in the industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team on a contract basis. If you have a proven track record in a multi-skilled maintenance role, and have worked on conveyor systems, packaging machines, check weights or any other machinery typically found in a food manufacturing environment, I am very keen to speak with you.
The Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer must;
- Experience of maintaining g machinery typically found in a food manufacturing environment - Conveyers, Packaging’s, Pro seal, Multi vacuum packaging, Check weigh, Metal detectors, packing bagging lines, wash stations.
- Specific electrical experience required includes working on sensors, relays, contactors, single phase and three phase, switches, isolators, transformer.
- Specific mechanical experience required includes working on motors, gears, pneumatics, hydraulics, seals, pumps bearing, belts, chains, sprockets, jigs & pipes.
- Experience of fault finding on PLC’s – Siemens S7, Allen Bradley or Omron
- Time served or Apprentice trained
The Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be given;
- A competitive rate of pay
- Overtime rates available
- Realistic chance of a contract extension
- Training opportunities on new equipment
- Possible route to a perm role if desired
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07828 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to see all of our current vacancies.