Role – Electrical & Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £35,500 - £39,000
Overtime – 1.5 & x 2
Location – Doncaster
Shift Pattern – Various to suit candidates needs
This company are a very well-established business who run an automated manufacturing plant. They are part of a larger group and offer the perks of a multisite business. They offer the right type of candidate the opportunity to work on many types of machinery and to expand their horizons to the fullest.
This company are growing and expanding at a rapid rate, employing 350 people over various sites. Currently employing several staff, you will have the benefit of working alongside a very close nit team, in a very vibrant working atmosphere. They have a fantastic track record in the training, development and retention of their staff, investing a huge budget in to giving their staff what they need and when they need it. The company have also come through the pandemic strongly and extremely impressively without having to take advantage of any furlough scheme or make any redundancies, which is testament of their resilience.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
• Working alongside a mechanical engineer on shift and a hands-on team leader
• You will be working on Improvement and reliability driven projects
• You will be working on machinery such as CNC’s, presses, conveyors, packaging machinery, palletisers, and bespoke metal forming machinery
• Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on control panels.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
• Strong Electrical fault finding skills gained in an automated manufacturing environment
• Some PLC Experience (Desirable)
• NVQ 3 Electrical Certificate
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team effectively and efficiently.
• The desire to want to build and grow your career in the company rather than move from job to job.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
• You will be joining a highly successful company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
• Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up to management if you want it.
• One of the best training packages around, giving the skills, knowledge and expertise you need to be successful in all aspects of your role.
• A very generous shift allowance and a fantastic salary.
Please give click apply or email me on email@example.com
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.