Salary - £38,174 inc Shift allowance + excellent overtime rates
Shifts - 4 week rotation on Days and nights then 9days off!
An Excellent Opportunity has presented itself for a Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for successful company specialising in providing automated materials handling and software solutions for warehousing operations. Their clients are largely within retails, FMCG and healthcare and continuing to grow with success.
Over 60 million. They need someone to join their close-knit team and continue the growth within the business. The opportunity is within their site in Oxfordshire and the client is looking for someone with a solid experience to join their team.
The company are very successful in their market, currently have a turnover of over £60million and included in the job is excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great team culture to work within. They require a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Maintenance Engineer Role
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Carry out PPM and reactive maintenance on site and maintain equipment to reduce as much downtime as possible
- Daily maintenance on machinery such as – Conveyors, cranes, wrappers, labellers, and scanners
- Ensure that systems deliver the required performance levels
- Meet company performance KPIs
- Fault find and swap like for like on any necessary electrical or mechanical components
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Maintenance experience in an automation or FMCG environment would be beneficial
- Ability to work autonomously when needed
- Happy with working from heights
- £38,174 Salary
- Excellent overtime rates
- Share Scheme
- Plenty of Holidays
- Training opportunities
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (07773 208 421), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to Jordan.Upton@ata-recruitment.co.uk.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https:///