- Permanent NIGHTs – 4on 4off– 12 hour shifts
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Immediate start
The role of Maintenance Engineer will be as follows:
- Reactive maintenance in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring all planned maintenance is completed and logged on CMMS.
- Fault finding on electrical components including:
- 3phase motors
- Fault finding on mechanical components including:
- Conveyor belts
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement using methods to improve reliability of assets.
- Work closely with technical, production, hygiene and H&S to establish strong relationships.
Experience & Background:
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer.
- You must possess a relevant electrical engineering qualification.
- Any background considered
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UKs leading food manufacturers. A true market leader within their field, they provide the highest quality products to all the major supermarkets and supply own label and branded.
This company is a highly successful business with a group turnover approaching £1billion. As a company, they have experienced huge organic growth but have also acquired other brands over the years. At present, the business is looking to develop its team of engineers through development programmes, internal and external training and recruitment of new Engineers to enhance their expanding team.
The business is looking to further invest in the site and funds are available to improve infrastructure, systems and machinery.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
RE: Maintenance Engineer
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.