Shifts – 3 Shift Monday - Friday or 4 on 4 off days and nights
Location – Northfleet
Salary - £36,000
Lots of Training
Our client specialises in the manufacturing of a variety of products for the healthcare and industrial industry. They are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to work in their automated production facility in Birmingham. Building on decades of industry expertise, they use state of the art design and manufacturing facilities to provide first-class adaptive engineering solutions for an extensive range of organisations. Due to regular expansion 5millions worth of expansion in the last year, there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate and lots of opportunity for training. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress and improve there a career as a maintenance engineer. They are also open to electrical forces candidates. They offer a vareity of different training to candidates from electrical courses, PLC training, Gas and Boiler training.
The Maintenance Engineer will be required to perform full strip down and repair on the following: conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics, presses and various other automated equipment.
- To maintain all plant and equipment so that it is capable of running at its optimum speed and reliability level.
- Provide quick and effective response to all unplanned equipment breakdowns.
- Complete all allocated TPM in accordance with the appropriate schedules and specific requirements.
- Provide an effective and efficient response to all unplanned plant and equipment breakdowns, both mechanical and electrical.
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, monorail systems and pneumatic equipment the majority cases you will replace components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
Must have a recognised electrical or mechanical Level 3 qualification
Open to forces candidates
Our client is also keen to speak to candidates who are looking for a long-term career. Full equipment training would be provided.
Salary £36000 - £40000
Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
Company pension plan available.
Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.