£42,000 basic – working up to £46,000 in 6 months + OT
Benefits: 20 shifts holiday, pension, OT at 1.5% and 2%
Our client is leading in their industry, they are going from strength to strength with new customers and investments into their machinery are now needing a nights-based engineer. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for providing breakdown cover and completing planned preventive maintenance on a busy production site. You will be responsible for maintaining plant machinery including mincers, mixers, fryers, conveyors, compressors and packaging machinery.
You will have the responsibility of keeping breakdown time to a minimum, improving machine efficiency, planning your own PPM’s and working in conjunction with other engineers on site.
Further responsibilities include;
• Fault finding electrically on 3phase and control systems, as well as, mechanical on components such as gearboxes.
• Working on both mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
• Having an interest and taking an active part in CI and root cause.
• Writing and handing over shift reports.
As an maintenance engineer you should have the following:
• Level 3 Qualification in Engineering
• Previous experience working as an maintenance engineer
• A methodical mind set, with the ability to problem solve and adapt with short notice.
• The ability to work within a proactive nature.
• Have a passion for engineering.
• £42-£46k salary
• 20 shifts holiday
• Pension and overtime
• Working for a well known FMCG company
• In house training
It would be advantageous if you held a 17th/18th Edition Electrical Qualication.
Please apply online, call me on 07522239944 or email me email@example.com if you are interested in the role or know of anyone who is.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.