Double Days (Week 1 Mon – Thurs 6am – 1pm/Fri 6am – 4pm/Week 2 Mon – Thurs 12:30pm – 10:30pm)
£34000 - £38000k PA
I am representing a client in the wellingborough area who manufacture products to supply to the automotive industry. With over 70 years in the market, they have a turnover of over 70 million and can supply relevant training to the right engineer to enhance their career with them. They are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their growing team.
The role as a maintenance engineer:
- Electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Electrical and mechanical PPMS
- Swapping components like for like
- Working to a high level of health and safety practices
- Working within a team aswell as lone working
- Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer
- To be able to read drawings - elec/mech
- To be able to fault find elec/mech
- £34-£38k salary
- Double Days
- In house training
- Working for a company with 70 years experience
- Working with a team of maintenance engineers with years of experience/knowledge
If you are interested in this maintenance engineer position, please apply, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07522239944
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.