Maintenance engineer – Stoke-on-Trent
3 shift pattern – 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 & 22:00–06:00 + 1 in 3 Sundays required
£43,367 + OT
This international company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their ever-growing company based within their Stoke-on-Trent site. The company continually boasts success through their growing number of investments, sites, and engineers. The company are global with the UK sites making up over £100 million of their annual turnover. This companies’ expertise lay within commissioning and maintenance of several different machines for different clients.
This company has invested in state-of-the-art automated equipment, entitling them to obtain the first of its kind equipment within the UK.
As a maintenance engineer you role will include:
- Reactive and PPM (planned preventative maintenance) work on automated machinery and components
- Mechanical and electrical based work
- Mechanically working on the following but not limited to shafts, bearings, belts, pneumatics
- Electrical aspects include sensors, proximities, panel work, reading drawings and more
- Fault finding both mechanically and electrically38
The ideal maintenance engineer will be:
- In possession of a recognised engineering qualification
- Multi skilled, both electrically and mechanically
- Experienced working on automated equipment/machinery
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
Alongside the stability of working for a multimillion-pound company, this opportunity boasts bespoke in-house training helping to develop all engineers’ skills and abilities. With the client having sites nationwide, this could offer future opportunities for those who are driven and wanting to progress.
If you think you are the right multiskilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please press apply, call Joe Foster on 07701326339, or email your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation