Sutton In Ashfield/Mansfield
13 Week’s Temporary to Permanent
£10.18ph increasing to £13.54 p/h After Training
Overtime rates of x1.5 and x2
Our client is a manufacturer of bespoke electrical equipment. As the organisation is rapidly growing and now, they are looking for a new Mechanical Assembler after items have been spray painted. This is a fast-paced role and there is a lot of variety in the role. As this is a Temporary to Permanent role our client is willing to invest in training and progression. Normal shift hours are 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Further responsibilities include:
- Assembling painted parts prior to dispatch whilst adhering to job pack information
- Specifically reading engineering drawings to help you assemble the part.
- Working on enclosure and boxes
- Using hand tools to assemble the parts
You must possess the following to be considered for this role:
- Must have 2+ years in the assembly of fabricated parts
- Be able to adapt and learn quickly
- Experience with enclosures or boxes but essential
The benefits of this position:
- Potential Permanent Position.
- Immediate start.
- Pay Increases as you go along.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com or call 07814 892 105
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation