Job title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £42,000 (OTE with Bonus 50k)
Benefits: Bonus paid every month (up to £1,000)! excellent pension, paid holiday, fantastic training, excellent progression plans.
Shifts: Days only (12-hour shifts)
My client, the UK's leading manufacturers of high-quality products are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their business in Luton. Massive on research and development, my client stays ahead of the competition by constantly developing their production lines ensuring their packaging is lighter, cheaper and more durable than their closest rival. My client is also able to complete high volume orders 5 weeks faster than the UK's average with the state-of-the-art machinery, meaning their order books are full. Last year they invested heavily in the plant installing a brand new fully automated line with another hi-tech machine going in this year.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of flow wrapping machines, mixers, hot plates, conveyors and more.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts which will include rollers, bearings, pulleys and Pneumatics.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
- Being involved with project and continuous improvement work meaning you are engineering problems out as appose to sticking a plaster on it.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Bonus paid every month.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- Contribution to pension.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation