Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £44, 283 + OT
Shift: 4 days 4 off, 4 nights 4 off
My client is a leading waste-to-product business with a key role in the UK’s recycling industry. As a business they currently turnover more than £700 million in revenue per annum. The company house top of the line automated mechanical and electrical systems that recycles 220,000 tonnes of material per year. With the never-ending need for recycling of black bin waste, this role is within a very stable and secure industry.
Due to the expansion of one of their site, the opportunity has arisen for 4 experienced maintenance engineers to join the company in further expanding their operations.
This maintenance engineering role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM maintenance shredders, optical sorting machines, magnets, screening equipment, vacuums, bailers, compressors and cranes.
- Electrical responsibilities include the ability to conduct fault finding with multi meters followed by the repair of sensors, relays, control panels, three phase motors.
- Mechanical responsibilities include fault finding and repair of bearings, belts, pumps, seals, rollers, shafts, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Working 4 days on, 4 days off with 12-hour shifts.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualifications.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work 12-hour shifts days and nights.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Training for forklifts and cherry pickers.
- First aid and Health and safety training.
- Specific electrical or mechanical training will also be on offer.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
- Prospect of internal promotion.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation